Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I get a telephone call earlier today.............

......................


"DUDE, I ALMOST JUST SHIT MY PANTS!!!"


It was my fellow addict calling to tell me the FICTIONAL RUMOR that Ron Artest will be shutting down anyone who wants to mess with the Rockets next year. My wildest wet dreams have come true, and I am up at 3:30 am writing this, because I CANNOT SLEEP!! This is too exciting...

I hope our buddy Thibidouhghobidiouhg in Boston will "shit his pants" when he hears the possibility of having this lineup on the floor....

Yao Ming CENTER
Chuck Hayes PF
Shane Battier SF/SG
Ron Artest SG/SF
Rafer Alston PG

That would be his dream defensive team.... What if JVG had this? Do you think he would grow his hair back? Do you think he might sleep at night? Do you think he would come back as a defensive assistant coach?


DM is a genius. Now, match that line-up to the Boston Celtics' line-up next year, and I am willing to take my chances with whoever we have on the floor.

BUT FIRST AND OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE....


The Rockets need to beat the jazz every time we play them this year, including playoffs...


Get your brooms out, bitches!

No comments: