Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rodman prediction

So, maybe I was pushing it a little for Dennis Rodman. But looks like we got a step up from him...



I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY HARPRING'S LIL' BITCH ASS

"I'll be a kid in a candy store," Artest said. "I'll be a kid in a store with a lot of candy. I'm going to dance with the stars."

Said Artest: "Boston kind of blitzed the whole league with that trio they have. To pretty much compete for a championship, you need a trio and some great role players. I guess if it's McGrady, Yao and Artest ... I'll let everybody else do the math."

"I haven't spoken to anybody yet," Artest said. "But if that's true [about a Houston trade], I don't even know what to say. I could be amazing. I don't even know the potential.

"I just think so highly of Mr. Adelman that I can't really speak on it. When I first got to Sacramento [in 2006], he believed in me. I said, 'Coach, we're going to the playoffs,' and everybody laughed at me. He said, 'Ron, we're going to go as far as you take us.' I've never had a coach do that before.

"How can you say no to Rick Adelman? How can anyone not be happy playing for Rick Adelman?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"NO LAYUPS!" WOWWWWWWWWWW. COOOLEST VIDEO EVER.

"NO LAYUPS!"

DID YOU HEAR HIM YELL "NO LAYUPS!" AFTER SMACKING ANDRE FAGGLINKO DOWN?

HOLY CRAP, BEST VIDEO EVER.

Anonymous said...

Billups
Artest
Battier
Sheed
Yao

Billups
TMac
Artest
Scola
Yao

?

Anonymous said...

I think one of the most glorious things I'll get to see next season will be Ron Artest giving a celebratory chest-bump-"fuck ya!" to Shane Battier, after Shane blocks some dude.