Sunday, August 24, 2008

Devin Brown to backup Chris Paul

Link.

If Chron.com writers are correct, Devin Brown, newly acquired NOLA Hornet, "likely will be the primary backup to All-Star point guard Chris Paul."

Anyone object to Chris Paul sitting on the bench while Brown runs NOLA's offense?

Somehow I doubt Brown plays much PG. Why not former Rocket Ryan Bowen?

"Chris was the runner-up for the league MVP," Bowen said. "It's just amazing to play with a talent like that. He knows what everybody's doing on the court, offensively and defensively. He knows when to make the right pass and when to shoot it. He's really remarkable."If I'd been going to camp with a team that didn't have Chris Paul, I think I would have really struggled. He'd always pick me to be on his team in practice, and he made me look pretty good."

Brown's career average: Assists - 1.6 Turnovers - 1.1

No comments: